... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thank you again Arizona

This is oh so sweet. Once again, I must say, "thank you Arizona!" The legislature has introduced a bill that will force all future presidential candidates to provide original documentation to prove natural born citizen status. Other states are crafting similar laws. I called for these actions over a year ago on this blog. I'm not saying that I have had an influence. I'm just saying that I have had my finger on the pulse of the popular sentiment. What I like about the proposed law in Arizona is that it calls for the candidate to prove that he has no dual allegiance. Since Obama was listed as a citizen of Indonesia in his earlier years, this automatically knocks him out of the box! ... the ballot box! I am a bit fearful that this emergent push for states rights will set up a constitutional crisis. Obama, the autocrat, may have to push the calender forward. He may have to go for the throat more quickly than he had intended.