... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Saturday, January 29, 2011

Palin ... WTF

I must admit that when I saw Sarah Palin call Obama's theme of winning the future "WTF," a guttural chuckle came out of me. Hate her or love her, these are the things she does that ring true. Hilarious and true at the same time. Eighty percent of America probably said "WTF" to themselves during the State of the Union speech ... don't ever let the whorish media allow you to think otherwise. This man talked about the greatness of  other countries ... not ours.

"Sputnik moment" ?????? ... you mean like the "launch of Communist thuggery moment," Mr. President?

No, no ... that speech was about launching our dreams ... like the "dreams from my father" ... a ... um ...uh ... ah ... the Communist dreamer. No, no back up teleprompter."

Why not the mention of the man landing on the moon? Is that out dated?

Obama says, "why yes, we need to go back to the early days, when the pure Communist ideal was intact and yet unsullied by that evil American capitalism and American economic imperialism."

... oops, I just hurled.

Think about this for a minute. Am I that far off from where this man's head is? I don't think so.