... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Palin response

Although I have strongly supported Palin and her vision, I have been urging her not to run in 2012. I have noted that the media has tried to destroy her from the get go. I have noted that she has possibly further tainted herself by doing the reality show. Watching the video below has given me reason for pause. Perhaps I should re-think my position. This intelligent, reasoned response has renewed my faith a good bit. I like the fact that she held her tongue until today. She did not lash out at Krugman in the hours after the atrocity. She let the media run its libelous course. She waited for the dust to settle. She patiently formed a reasoned and calm response to the shrill outcries of Krugman, Dupnik, and the myriad of others. Hats off to Sarah Palin.


Sarah Palin: "America's Enduring Strength" from Sarah Palin on Vimeo.