... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Friday, January 28, 2011

Mark Steyn and the brilliant rant on High Speed Rail.

The most brilliant radio rant since I heard my local guy, Bob Frantz, go off at Sheriff Dupnik a couple of Mondays ago. Mark Steyn's rant about high speed rail had me in stitches! See previous post. He went soaring toward the bottom of the one O'clock hour! I haven't laughed that hard in weeks! Thank you Mark Steyn for making me laugh at the ridiculousnous of Obama's vision. Government rail (Amtrak) goes up from D.C., through New York City, on to New Haven, and all the way up to Montreal. The average speed is 16 mph. Mellifluously as ever, he brought on the notion of a liberal on a bicycle ... racing the train North. That was it ... I was done ... couldn't stop laughing

... is laughing at liberals now also considered hate speech?