... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Tuesday, November 2, 2010

How Stupid Do You Think I Am?

Nothing irritates me more than hearing that same stale piece of failed logic, "If we hadn't passed stimulus, it would be even worse than it is now." Or, "The stimulus helped us avert a second depression." Or, "We saved or created three million jobs." Of all people, you elite and highly educated lofty snobs should understand this failure in logic. This dumb uneducated commoner does. Most Americans do.

OK ... So I'm teeing off on a 170 yard par three. I hit this perfect shot ... swoosh. The ball is sailing pure. My ball hits the green and starts rolling toward the hole. Its now five feet away and looking like it might be on its way for my first hole in one! Suddenly an acorn hunting squirrel dashes across the green, right in the path of my ball, kicks my ball with his hind leg, and sends it eight feet left of the hole. I'm so rattled by this turn of events that I end up three putting for a bogey. Then I exclaim, "If that squirrel hadn't diverted my ball, I would have had my first hole in one!" WHAT? Wait a second. That ball was never closer than five feet. How could I possibly predict where it would have ended up? The ball could have rung around the back of the cup and lipped out to three feet. It could have hit the slope of the green just beyond the cup and rolled out another five feet. It could have hit the acorn that the squirrel had been chasing and kicked right. It's bogus and shoddy logic to make such a claim. Yet that same logic is good enough for our highly educated elitist president. Maybe he can take a cue from Chavez. Let's have the government take over all of the golf courses in the U.S.A. and turn them into wind farms. Wow! What an aesthetic release that would be!

Did this really happen to me? No ... but it could have ;~) ... or as Homer Simpson would say, "Schrodinger's cat ... Doh!"

Think about things like this when you step into the voting booth later today.

P.S. Obama stole my car and drove it into his ditch. Barney Frank is riding shotgun. I'm in the back ... not in the back seat. I'm outside pushing. Obama is flooring it, spinning his wheels, and getting me all muddy.