... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Sunday, October 31, 2010

Half Fired Up Crowd





Let's just call this the half fired up crowd! I was on the floor of the Convocation Center at CSU. The floor was only half full. And as you can see from this video, nearly NONE of the upper level of the arena was occupied.

Obama was scheduled to speak at 1:00 PM. He graced our presence around 2:45 PM. The only section that filled up on the upper level was the section right underneath the giant black and white "Moving America Forward" banner.

Below is a picture of me holding up an Americans For Prosperity placard (thanks Rebbecca). Remember them? They were singled out by Obama as a nefarious group with a nice sounding name.

 ... what's that Obama? ... nefarious groups with innocuous sounding names ... you mean like "Campaign for America's Future." This group his been on a fear mongering campaign on the radio here in Cleveland lately. That truly is a misnomer ... should be Campaign for America's Failure. This Ourfuture website is connected to group called Institute for America's Future. This K street whore ... I mean K street lobby is supposedly a non-partisan organization. I don't buy it! All this is connected with CREDO, a George Soros connected group, no doubt.

... anyhow ... as you can see in the photo, the rafters are nearly empty. There was at least a twenty foot gap between the back of crowd of Obama worshipers and the vast array of media cameras. Next to the media stage, I could have played a nice game of Frisbee ... that's how empty the floor was! I was standing in front of all the press. If I had wanted to make a big scene, I could have easily garnered some national press. But why disgrace myself with antics. At one point when Obama was demonizing the "enemy" I yelled out "Thanks Barney!" The crowd turned around, looking a bit confused. I yelled out the same thing again and the crowd turned again confused. They obviously did not get the Barney Frank reference in the context of the Koolaid rally. I decided not to continue. According to the person who infiltrated with me, as soon as I yelled out the Secret Service came up right behind me. At least the bottled water was FREE! ... I don't know if it was really free ... It's possible that the taxpayers somehow paid for my free water. With this crowd, who knows?



Here is an impressionistic blowup of Obama in the background of the above photo ... Look! The Autocrat is calling us to his ward. Will I get to meet nurse Ratchet? "Don't forget to take your pill Mr. MacMurphy. This salt peter will calm you down ... you don't want to have any sudden entrepreneurial urges." Ha Ha ... There I go with my oblique references to "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest."

On the way to the rally I was walking by Carl Monday of Action19 news. His mike was down and he was kind of perusing the crowd. I walked by with my "enough" sign and was showing a good bit of vigor. He came up to me, with the camera rolling, and started to interview me. He asked, "What do you think of the fact that when Obama came to Cleveland during his campaign, he racked up $40,000.00 in extra security costs to the city of Cleveland and has yet to reimburse the city?" I said something like, "that's very typical .... what about flying his entourage all over the world, renting out every room in the Taj Mahal hotel? ... vacation after vacation ... constantly golfing! ... and what about golf? ... I've never seen the guy swing ... what is he? Kim Jong Il? ... shows us your scorecard Obama!" OK I'll admit, I went a bit off the rails. There is video out there of Obama swinging the club. But my point was this: He is exhibiting every telltale sign of an elitist authoritarian. At least Clinton admitted that he was a perpetual stroke shaver. Obama protects his personal image like a thin skinned dictator. The golf point is an example of just one of many manifestations of the elitist attitude. With the city of Cleveland, it is the same thing. It's as if Obama is saying, "The city of Cleveland should be honored that I am gracing it with my presence. Someone else will pick up the tab."

I see Obama as a mini Chavez. I was a bit fired up when I read that Chavez wants to confiscate golf courses in Venezuela and turn them into (so-called) better use. Sure Chavez, just destroy the game of golf like the Taliban destroys ancient Buddhist statues in Afganistan. What a tool! Hey folks ... Chavez is the model! Do we want to be Venezuela? Do we want to be France right now? I don't think so.

Here is what the enlightened green group was doing. Their shirts have a "kill coal" message on them. It's OK ... keep dancing ... Daddy will pay the electric bill! You're a great break dancer ... You must be right! The audio is horrible ... sorry about that ... trust me, you're not missing much. He sure had a lot of room to dance at the great and powerful Wizard of Obama rally.





When Obama started pulling out the tired old "car in the ditch" rhetoric ... I had to leave.