... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Teleprpmtor Alert!

I believe Obama may have shed the shackle of the teleprompters. Is he transforming? I mean true dictators don't need teleprompters ... It doesn't look authentic. I wouldn't doubt if the teleprompters go away more and more. It could be a great story for the lapdog media. TITLE: Obama: Teleprompter Training Wheels Come Off. SUBTITLE: Obama admits "it was a horrible crutch."

Man he looked pissed as he started out! I'm recording the rest.

He just said in his opening statement that we shouldn't try to re-fight the battles won over the last two years. In other words, he's saying,  "I have got the structure and the framework installed (see recent  Jon Stewart interview), now we must thoughtfully fill it out. We should not impede "progress" and tear down the framework that I have worked so hard to put into place."