... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm Optimistic

I stood at my local polling location to push for Peter Corrigan. I would say that eight out of ten people gave me the thumbs up for Corrigan. People have been hearing "Dump Dennis"  for years and years. I think that the message is finally getting through. The choice is clear ... total government control, nanny state, higher taxes, open borders (Kucinich), or pro business, pro growth, pro jobs, lower taxes, secure the border (Corrigan).

The video below is a prime example of the ignorance of the Obama Koolaid drinkers. These are the people who put Obama over the top. Of course, Keynesian refers to an economic theory of John Maynard Keynes
not to the country Kenya. Yes, Obama subscribes to Keynes model. He subscribes to demand side economics. As a confirmed and stalwart birther, I find this video amusing.