... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Monday, November 22, 2010

Hands off my Teabag!

Referencing Bill Maher's propensity to still refer to Tea Party activists as "Tea Baggers," the brilliant Rush Limbaugh came up with a new slogan for the weary masses (especially the masses waiting in line at the airport), "Hands off my Tea Bag!"

Down the line of the monologue, he posed the question,
"How far away is this from Checkpoint Charlie?"

I like this little article by Mark Hemingway

Exactly what I was thinking Rush.

This previous sentence points out a simple truth ... a truth that the left hates. Rush is my ditto head. He is the product of my constitutional American voice. He is the product of the constitutional American voice as a whole. He is exposing how the media coverage of the relatively few invasive incidences committed by the TSA is pumping up a frenzy. This is all done to steer the masses toward the scanners. Excellent point. Oh wait, Rush Limbaugh said that ... again ... he just said what I was thinking. He is my ditto head.

I wonder how much George Soros makes every time someone walks through one of his scanners ... Oh wait ... he only  used to own shares of Rapidscan. I guess he just sold his 11,000 shares last week. I'm still looking for the Hemingway article about it ... but here is another good article by him in regards to Soros.

Don't ever forget folks: We are on the side of the Constitution. Don't ever forget that the rule of law is on OUR side.

P.S. The first caller on Rush gave big Kudos to Mark Steyn and his two day fill in stint at EIB last Thursday and Friday. I completely concur ... as did Rush.