... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Saturday, December 11, 2010

Nothing suprises me anymore

After struggling with unemployment for a good stretch, and becoming a living parable of everything I detest, I have snapped up another job in the service industry.

After watching myself fall into a slothful and lazy lifestyle, I realized that I had to snap myself out of it. It is a fact of human nature that, by accepting the government dole, the rugged individual is pushed toward inertia and inaction ... this is the nature of things. The government squeezes another drop of heroin-like subsistence into my veins ... and before you know it, I'm addicted.They shouldn't do that to me ... It only gives me time to think about a new revolution.

So now ... I am back to work ... delving into a true aesthetic in life ... fine yet simple participation ... like art ... focusing on the composition of space ... through time ... the space between the notes is as much a part of the music as the notes themselves ... all is flowing ... there is beauty in the world ... a Lester Burnham moment (American Beauty). This is my state.

This makes me think of art ... here is one piece I am proud to own ... an original Ian Clark.



This makes me think of another work of art ... I know a lot of people would give me a hard time for this one ... but there is something about S.E Cupp that makes me nuts ... it must be the glasses! I can see how so many left wing women would just absolutely hate her guts. It's kind of a turn on to me ... I can't explain it. I think a date with her would be non-stop laughter and positive vibes ... and a whole lot of sarcasm!