... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Monday, December 13, 2010

Meeting Glenn Beck

It was a pleasure to meet Glenn Beck tonight at the Strongsville Walmart. He signed my copy of Broke and my new copy of The Christmas Sweater. I would have liked to have had a brief conversation with him, but I didn't want to hold up the line. I did mention that I was one of those bloggers and slipped him a note with the Fishyspeech address on it. I hope he stops by. Here is what I would have said if I could have had a minute to chat.

1. People tell me that he and I could have been separated at birth. People tell me quite often that I look like Glenn Beck.

2. That I will always remember meeting him on the day that Judge Henry Hudson deemed that Obamacare is unconstitutional. Hooray! This makes me very happy.

3. That he really should be covering the birther issue. The kangaroo court that Terry Lakin is being subjected to is an outright assault on justice and fairness. I understand why Beck is avoiding the birther issue ... but this is a legitimate constitutional issue. It deserves some attention.

4. That I wish I was meeting S.E. Cupp instead of him ;~)   (see previous post)