... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Thursday, October 7, 2010

Free Speech

It's clear from this video that there is no room for dissent in the Pro Bama gathering. I guess it's hard to properly "filter" the crowd when the gathering is outdoors. What is really amazing to me is that Obama is still using the same old lines from four weeks ago. You have to wait for the end of the video but the old recycled material is there.You know, it goes something like this: "If I said the sky was blue ... they'd say 'no'. If I said their were fish in the sea, they'd say 'no'. " Yawn ;~ 0.What is even more amazing to me is that the Obama Zombies still chuckle at his stale boring material. Oh, by the way, Obama keeps getting it wrong. If Obama fails the country wins ... not just the Republicans. He's got thin skin and a thick skull.