... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Saturday, July 7, 2012

Toiling on the Government Treadmill ... boycotting the fireworrks

OK America! Is the shock wearing off yet?

I decided to boycott the 4th of July fireworks Wednesday night. If I would have had a Gadsen flag handy to wave, I might have gone to the celebration. But I would have been tempted to fly the yellow flag on top of the stars and stripes. I would not have done it because I still believe in the dream of freedom. To this, I can only utter the words, "Say No To Fear."

And now, because I believe in freedom and limited federal government, Janet Napolitano and the DHS want to label me a terrorist. They want to ignore the creeping Islamo-fascists and turn the Tea Party and constitutional patriots into enemies of the State.

Instead of watching fireworks, I managed to find some cable TV, I watched some of the Twilight Zone marathon on the ScyFy channel. What a classic show! One in particular was very timely. It is titled "The Obsolete Man." I believe the folks at ScyFy may have aired this one at that particular time as a statement of dissent. If it is true, then bravo to ScyFy Channel! It is the most prescient episode out there at this time in history! The main characters name is Romney! How about that? Creepy almost! Romney is a be-speckled librarian. He lives and works in a totalitarian state that has eliminated books. He stands in judgement at the end of a long table. It leads up to a great tall podium, where a man of the State and his kangaroo court of statist sympathizers judge this humble librarian (Burgess Meredith)and deem him to be obsolete. Follow the link for a good synopsis.

I won't go through the whole story. But in the end, the man of the State who sentenced poor Romney to death, was later judged by the new authority figure and a new kangaroo court as also being obsolete. 

The whole point of the story is that the man or woman of the State can the be eaten (destroyed) by the State at the next level of authority. The machinery of the State begins to grind and it eats up the little pieces first then grinds up the bigger ones. Those complicit with the State at the lowest levels assume their roles in the cushy Statist bureaucracy, believing that they cannot be eaten. How wrong they are. This is what was fully placed into motion on Thursday, June 28, 2012.

We have just slipped into the Twilight Zone. Donald Trump is saying that Obama will start a war with Iran to get elected. I put nothing past Mr. Obama.