... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Monday, July 2, 2012

Pelosi the bludgened martyr is a squealing broken robot of insanity

I mean seriously folks ... I didn't watch "Meet The Press" this past Sunday, but after hearing the audio clip of the insane Nancy Pelosi trying to explain that "this is not a tax, it's a penalty." Of course she is referring to the recent Supreme Court decision. That one clip was so disturbing ... minnie shudders are shaking my neck ...

... ohhhhhhhhhh ... I'm so glad I missed it! Well you know what? We don't like your word "PENALTY" either! It's just a little word that happens to appear 125 times in the new healthcare mandate.

This woman

This .... this .... sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... only my dissident art can express it!

 Pelosi the Statist

She is the broken robot of insanity. I can picture the eyeball popping out at the end of a spring ... and weird broken robot sounds coming out of her. Nancy! Listen up you giant mess of a broken machine.

IT ........ IS ..... A ... TAX!

AND .. A . PENALTY!

AND ........ IT ..... IS ... THE .. LAW

The word "tax" appears a mere 583 times.


The great Obama lied to us ..... again!

I knew he was a liar before the 2008 election. I knew he was a liar when I saw him on television speaking at the 2004 Democratic convention. There is nothing democratic (small d ... democratic) about this guy!

When Nikita Khrushchev was banging his shoe on the table, Obama is what he hoped would fall out!