... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Saturday, February 25, 2012

A scary five minutes on the bridge of a freeway ... the re-emergence of Newt Gingrich

I just experienced a rush! ... a rush of traffic ... a rush of thought.

A friend of mine called me for help. He had run out of gas on the I-480 Valley View bridge. Being that I live in a state of Independence in the city of Independence, that bridge is just about one mile away. So I hopped in the truck, full gas can in hand, and made it quickly to the point where he and his amazing dog were stranded. Most anyone in the Cleveland area knows this bridge. It traverses the Cuyahoga valley. Let me tell you, the flow of traffic is swift! I naturally pulled up behind his vehicle with my flashers on. I didn't get out of the car. I was just watching the traffic pour by us in the side view mirror while my friend poured in the gas. I could feel my truck swaying in response to the buffeting waves of air from the quickly passing vehicles.

Then the thought popped into my head. Are any of these people looking down to their phone to answer a call? Is some idiot trying to text in the supposedly slow lane? I cinched down to make sure my belt was on tight. When we got to the gas station he refilled my tank (here is a shout out to etiquette). I said hello to the dog and my friend and I we were talking about how scary the little episode was. He said, "you would think people would get over." He is right. Driving etiquette requires that vehicles approaching from behind and coming up to a disabled vehicle are supposed to make a lane change to assure a clear distance. I would say only twenty percent changed lanes. The perception of speed is quite different when cars are zipping by you 70 MPH and only three feet away from you!


The experience gave me a direct feel of how vitally important it is to have the free flow of oil. Domestic production of oil is vital! This is where Obama can be taken down. The campaign against Obama is like powerpoint presentation. Point, click, next screen. Start with oil and bowing to the Saudis. Work back to the first amendment stomping, Keystone clampdown, Solyndra, Fast and Furious, healthcare takeover (deemed as passed), Government Motors (screw the bondholders), and finish up with Joe the plumber (spread the wealth). You can work back from there to Jeremiah Wright, Acorn, Saul Alinsky, etc.



This is where the Newt option becomes viable. He has Palin in line for energy secretary (in my opinion) and Caine lined up for commerce. Newt possesses the quality of a statesman. He is articulate and can communicate the common sense of Obama absurdity. I still don't like the Abramoffian ties with Newt. But I'm just throwing it out there. I see Newt re-emerging.