... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rush is my ditto head

When I heard early this morning that Eric Holder and the Justice Dept.  just got a 25 billion dollar settlement from the big banks, the first word that came into my head was "shakedown." Rush has just brilliantly articulated the absurdity of the whole thing.

My feeling is this. When Rick Santorum becomes president, Holder should be investigated and criminally prosecuted for extortion. He should be pounding rocks along with many of the other criminals in the Obama administration.