... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ouch!

Billy Cunningham is taking Santorum to task for being sucked into the media setup. I did not see the Bob Sheefer interview of Santorum this morning. According to Cunningham, Santorum has allowed himself to be painted as an extremist. Instead of focusing on the real issues of energy policy, inflation, deficits, unemployment, he allowed himself to be drawn into the weeds by the media. I must say that I'm glad I missed the interview. I too would be pulling my hair out. The Occupy movement was invented to stomp on Romney and the Contraception issue was formulated to stomp on Santorum ... I can hear Obama now ... "Uh ... this Santorum fella ... he's a Catholic huh? ...uhhhhhhhhhh ... let's tick him off real good. Let's stomp on religious liberty and paint this Santorum fella as a right wing extremist. Divide and Conquer that's the ticket."

Wayne Alyn Root was brilliant as Cunninghams opening guest ... www.rootforamerica.com. He points out how common sense is evaporating when it comes to the focus of the real issues. All we have to do is look at Europe. We are soon to be like Greece if we don't turn it around. All of the solutions are out there. Do the exact opposite of what Obama is doing and there is real hope. Continue on the same path and you get Greece. No crystal ball needed. The "yellow media" is again trying to write the script. Today they succeeded.

What happened today is what I was afraid of when I wrote my pre-Iowa perspective. I was wondering in print if Santorum could pull the white middle class female vote. Based on what happened today ... probably not. This is not a social issues campaign. This is a jobs and economy campaign.