... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Friday, May 21, 2010

So much to talk about ... must find laughter

I realize that if you formed a perception of me based solely on the content of this blog, your impression of me would be that of a salty, approaching middle age, stereotypical curmudgeon type, frowning around town clown, pissed off all the time type of person. For those who know me personally, that perception would be only partially true ;~]

Intense? ... OK, a little bit at times. Incredulous? ... sure, why not. Someone who enjoys laughter? ... absolutely, yes. Diplomatic? ... yes, and hope to be more so every day. Appreciative? ... never enough. Artful? ... a dilettante can dream! Respectful of others (even those I disagree with)? ... I keep trying. I think I am improving. How can these qualities be seen as hateful? I am expressing my political free speech. That is all! You, oh president, stand on your elitism and call this extremism.

But don't forget that I'm just a restaurant rat! I haven't been properly schooled in elitism. I am barely beyond the level of "aristocrat of the working class," (to quote a movie line). Enlightened thinker? ... oh, I hope so. In truth, I am an every day man with concern for the future? ... hello, yeah ... duh. Oh, you are too? I thought so. I am presenting  a distillation of a common American emotion that is now permeating this country. We are the lovers of America ... lovers of freedom ... respectful of the wisdom of the founding fathers ... in awe of their amazing plan for government restraint. I ask you, HOW COULD THIS BE CONSTRUED AS HATE? Of course, it cannot be! But it is and it will be. It's time to march to the ballot box and demand a receipt!

I understand that this "Rip on Obama" blog I author breaches the levies of political correctness. The Left sees this as sedition, hate speech, or cleverly cloaked racism. None of these are true. Idiot Alert! ... I'm about to use a metaphor. We exist in a splintered media market machine whose audience has been lulled into believing that the opinions transmitted to them through various sources about the nature of the "Cuckoo Clock" (the nature of dissent) are, in fact, all true. According to them, you should NOT listen for yourself to the Cuckoo Clock making the noise, you should listen to what other people say about the nature of the Cuckoo Clock, the workings of its mechanism, and the quality or discord of its sound. These opinions, which are disguised as facts, are spouted out by deceptive media badge toting onlookers. Such is the collusion of the lamestream media. Keep repeating the same lie over and over and people start to believe it as fact. This is the mantra of the Left ... it always has been.

The Leftist Opinion Spinners are the real haters. These haters are the people in the media who are spinning lies about the nature of Tea Party members (quasi or otherwise) the Tea Party movement in general ... The real haters are the folks that are ripping on the Glenn Becks, Sean Hannitys, Billy Cunninghams, Michael Savages, and Rush Limbaughs of the world. "Right on media punks!" These so-called spewers of hate are just broken Cuckoo Clocks. We're the media. We'll tell you all about the funny, weird, and dangerous sounds these clocks have been making."

I am presently reading "The Manchurian President." Here we go again with those darn facts, and records, and writings, and transcripts, and documented associations, and layers of secrecy ... and I'm barely fifty pages in!.... It's a book we should all read.