... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nice to Meet You Mr. Corrigan

Well I was planted by the walkway at Albion middle school, sitting in the warm Spring sun, with a book in my hand and a brand new lawn chair. Around 6:00 PM a van pulled in. On the side of the vehicle was a "Corrigan for Congress" magnetic sign. Naturally I waved since I was clutching "Corrigan for Congress" fliers in my other hand. I figured it was one of the campaign staff checking the sites.  But what do you know ... it was Mr. Corrigan himself along with  his nephew. It was a pleasure to meet the man I was supporting. Having exchanged salutations, I held up the book I was reading and pointed to the title. I said, "This is what I'm looking for." The book was titled "Authentic Leadership." Mr Corrigan said he was familiar with the author. He noted that he had experienced a lecture by the author during his years at Harvard. So we were off to a good start.

I talked to him about a woman I met as she made her way to vote. I made the case for dumping Dennis this November. As she made her way out, after voting, we had a good conversation about the state of affairs. She indicated that she worked for NASA. She basically indicated that there were several thousand employees at NASA Lewis Research Center that had absolutely no work to do. They were all pretty much a bunch of six figure employees sitting around collecting a pay check. She also noted that in Florida 7000 contractors, who were providing services and technology for NASA, were let go of their contracts. She seemed very disappointed about what was happening at NASA, but refused to apply any of the blame to Obama. She wanted to play the "blame Bush" game. She was an African-American woman; I took the opportunity to let her know that I thought it was reprehensible to demonize the Tea Party folks, labeling them racists for disagreeing with the policies of the Obama. I noted that I thought Bush over spent and got away from the core values of the political party he represented. In this way, Bush and Obama could both have statist tendencies. This seemed to placate her a bit. She agreed that it was time for Dennis to go.

Mr. Corrigan and I had a good conversation about how Obama is destroying one of the great institutions of scientific incubation (NASA). We touched on immigration and fiscal conservatism. He then invited me to the after party downtown.

Due to a family obligation, I was unable to attend the after party for Mr. Corrigan. But I look forward to working diligently over the next several months to get Mr. Corrigan to Washington and to finally dump Dennis! It's an uphill battle here in northern Ohio. But it can be done!