... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Saturday, August 25, 2012

Captions for the Obama vs. Romney boxing match

I sing to the Tea Party ... "You are like a hurricane, there's calm in your eye." I would love to be hunkered down in Tampa next week! Ahhh ... I wish I was going. That hurricane force blowing around down there is the Tea Party pushing you country club republicans into growing a backbone! That's right! Sonnie Johnson was right! We ... yes we! are going to take back this country and stand up to the Marxist ideology that has invaded this country. Amen!

I have yet to see "2016" or "Batman Rises." I will make it a point to see them both. But "2016" has to have the Obama camp shakin in their shorts! The sheer popularity of it has to make them see that the media delusion machine is not working. The public is starved for contrarian opinions.

As for Batman ... I hate to have formed an opinion before seeing the movie, but I believe that the antagonist/villian is Bane. From what I have heard, his actions are similar to the Occupy movement. To me then "Bain" represents Wayne Industries. Obama is fighting Romney like Bane. Romney has been fighting Bane as Bruce Wayne. Romney has dished a few Batman-like zingers lately. I am liking the change of style. It is important to defeat Obama by exposing his INTENTIONS! Only Batman can get to this aspect of Obama. He cannot be defeated through ordinary logic.