... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Superman Santorum!

We have a photo finish. Perhaps I should have likened Santorum to Secretariat! Man I love this! So, sticking to my theme from yesterday, Santorum just went into the phone booth to throw off  the Clark Kent glasses. He is pulling off the shirt and tie. Is that the letter "S" I see being revealed underneath the mild mannered exterior of a coal miner's grandson?

I just got through all of the speeches. Each and every one of the speeches were fantastic in their own way. Like I said yesterday, every candidate has admirable qualities.

It is a strong, strong field!