... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Obama has destroyed the idea of the pipeline ... so I went out and bought my own. I finally broke down and rented an internet pipe. I used to stop up to the library and put together some posts. But now I'm 24/7 ... lookout!

I am so out of the habit of writing that I barely know what to say. Most of all, thank you to anyone who may stop by to read. That's what I want to say first. Thank You.

I am working on a new piece of Obama art. Look for that soon. Again, feel free to go to the Fearcampaign blog and print up some posters. This poster shows how hope has morphed into fear and despair.


We have a record number of people on foodstamps.

We have a president that rejects Keystone ... and how convenient it is that Warren Buffets rail system would suffer from the project.

OK I'm done. I need to send a card to someone.