... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Saturday, March 20, 2010

Turncoat Patriots

I can only hope that there are some Democrat waverers that will go against their promise to the idiot statist Nancy Pelosi and vote against the bill. I want a few Democrats that will stand up in their campaign this fall and say, "I told Nancy Pelosi that I would vote for the bill in order to bring it to the floor. But when the vote came, my conscience would not allow me to vote for that bill."

Are there any patriots that will stand up and turn their backs on this abomination?