... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Monday, March 15, 2010

Get out of my backyard

For most of my life I have lived in the Cleveland area. I have lived for the past few years with the loony-lefty Dennis Kucinich as my representative. For the past few months I have been here in Vail. Though I am enjoying the mountain air, the skiing, and the beauty, I feel as if I have abandoned my post. The megalomaniac himself (Obama), the man with forked tongue, visited my district in Ohio today. How I wish I were there to carry a sign on Royalton Rd. ... or better yet, get into the rec center for some unashamed heckling. Looking at the sheep he packed in there makes me sad. Where did he find so many lemmings? I am glad to say that I didn't recognize any of the pathetic sheep standing behind him!

Oh ... And I hear that little Dennis got to ride on Air Force One! Did he get a loli-pop? ... and a helicopter hat? ... and a balloon after the ride was over? Go ahead Dennis ... vote for the bill jack ass. You are a smarmy boot licker Dennis! Your time is just about done. I can't wait to vote against you again. Let's see ... how many times has it been for me? At least four times straight I believe!