... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Monday, September 7, 2015

Mallory in a Maelstrom



A few days ago I was messing around with some black and white acrylic and this thing emerged. I was working on a visual prop for my upcoming book "Shortcuts to the Shortgrass." It's a golf book. Well, I messed up. So I started streaking the paint around. I started out doing a gesture drawing of Trump. It wasn't working because the whole time I was thinking about what a wretch we have in Hillary Clinton. As I swirled it around, this woman's face came through. It doesn't really look like Hillary, so I re-named it. But you get the idea. Biden will likely enter and Hillary will likely exit. That is my gut feeling. She is toast! I think it will be Biden vs. Trump. That way the government can be used again to suppress the vote. Trump will likely gain as the only one willing to call these cronies to the carpet in real time. That is something Romney could not bring himself to do.