... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Wednesday, June 20, 2012

pound rocks Eric Holder ... Rubio not eligible

Like I said previously, Eric Holder should be pounding rocks somewhere in a jail yard! Now he gets Executive Privilege? HA! You know what this says to me? This says to me that this scandal goes all the way to the top. Yep. El presidente' Obama himself was fully aware of this operation! Yes. That is what I'm saying. I have no doubt that the man who wants the "bitter clingers" to give up their guns is the man behind this operation. The left is masterful at trying to solve problems that don't exist. The Fast and Furious operation is the perfect example of this. Barack Obama should be pounding rocks with Holder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a confirmed birther, I have to stay true to my creed. Although Marco Rubio is a native born citizen, he is not a natural born citizen. Neither of his parents were citizens at the time of his birth. I happen also to believe that Obama is not a natural born citizen. Further, I do not believe he is even native born. In either case, both are ineligible to be president.

I saw Portman speak at the Romney event in Brunswick. He's seems like a solid individual. His resume' is rock solid! Romney does need a strong numbers guy to help lead us out of this economic malaise. Although he doesn't have the name recognition, he does have strong leadership on economic issues. He is also a strong debater. He would likely rip Joe Biden to shreds in a debate. So I guess I'm warming up to the Portman option.