... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Friday, April 1, 2011

Mark Steyn

Steyn is surely heir apparent at EIB ... He opened the show today refusing to talk about Cowboy Poetry. He scoffed at how far we've fallen ... the cowboy, the concept representing the rugged independent American has been reduced to a group of cowboy poets defending their funding by the federal government. The Cowboy Poet Society has talking points.

It is an amazing contrast of competing ideas.

I can only refer you to my analogy at one of my other blogs. I posted this while I was hacking out a living in a resort town and crossing one off the bucket list.

------------------------------------------------

He is continuing to rip on Schumer and Frank ... the real extremists! Go Mark Steyn! Go!