... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Patriot House is coming to order

Setting up here in the Patriot House is nearly complete. My lack of posting is due to the rigors of this adventure. The house has been vacant for some time and the raccoons have taken over the attic. The problem is nearly resolved. The energy in this house is amazing to me! I love it this beat up old house. The house is coming into form and it is almost proper for visitors. To me ... THIS is Shangri-La ... thirty acres of wooded bliss ... thirty seconds from civilization. No cable TV ... ah ... relief! ... how long until I cave? Even I need to witness displays put on by the likes Lawrence O'Donnel. Someone has to keep up on what the Stalinist wants ... how he thinks ... But I'm so tired of the bitch slapping contests between O'Donnel and Glen Beck ... tired. I don't need these two individuals to define my point of view. I will do what I can do in my sphere to express my beliefs and truisms. I will always fall short ... but to remain idle is sure death ... death of spirit ... death of hope ... death of optimism. I look forward to meeting many people at the Patriot House.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I checked in on Drudge today only to stumble on the Louis Farrakhan video ... calling out  Obama ... the hate in this mans voice is disturbing. Every patriot should watch this video and realize what we are up against. He basically pits the white Tea Party sympathizer against the white union supporter. See the video here.

Then he calls out Obama ... saying "be careful about how you treat brother Ghadaffi."