... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sunny Vail day

Today the weather in Cleveland reminds me of the four months I spent in Vail last winter. The sky is blue, the air is clear, the snow a bit blinding ... Wow! Out west I would have pulled out the shades. But here I open my eyes wide to soak it in. The terrain is a good bit different too and I can't even bring myself to ski on the bunny hills of Ohio. How I miss Vail! The bright sun brings is an element of optimism that is hard to explain but always felt.

As I was chopping up some ice in the driveway, I thought too myself, "I didn't see this much snow and ice in Vail last winter" ... not at the base anyway.


I feel like a few days away from political commentary. But it's hard to shut up.

Rumsfeld is getting panned by the press ... Diane Sawyer is trying to get him caught up in the hypothetical, "Well, what would you have done had you known about WMD." Yawn ... So tiring ... the Left. They put forth a premise that is impossible to respond to because their is a complete lack of logic in the question. I guess Maureen Dowd dressed him down in her pathetic column in the New York Times. Meanwhile, he's talking to Rush and explaining the over 1300 foot notes and how these all have web links to more context. If the narrative of the 850 pages is not enough, you can get more information online. Here is the point: The people who say, "Find out for yourself. Do your own homework. Investigate further links on the web. Don't be fooled  by propaganda." These are the people who are called crazy by the Left. Rumsfeld pointed out that never was a Koran flushed down a toilet. This rumor was started (in my opinion by the Guantanamo prisoners themselves) and perpetuated through a media that relies on hearsay these days rather than fact. He also pointed out how the Abu Grahib photos were about some twisted prison guards (I think that they had some weird pycho-sexual S&M fantasy) ... it was not about the terrorist interrogators. The problem is that we are dealing with Islamic radicals that truly do have a sadist fantasy. They find enjoyment in the slaughter and torture of all who will not accept Sharia law. Rumsfeld also brought up one of my favorite teaching tools. He talked about viewing the night time satellite image of the Korean peninsula. He noted how Democracy produces abundance (South Korea) and totalitarianism produces scarcity (North Korea). This is what we are fighting. We are fighting those who hope for a new Dark Ages ... we are fighting the new barbarism.