... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Friday, September 10, 2010

Nine Years Ago: September 10th 2001.The Night Before

It was about this time nine years ago today that I was just arriving home ... exhausted. Monday, Sept. 10, 2001 was moving day for me and my family. After a long summer of house hunting, we had finally found a solid home with an acre and a pond. The kids were in new schools. I was in a new neighborhood. I could even hit golf balls in my new back yard. "Life is good!" I thought.  It was a big change me and my family. In less than eight hours, it would be a big change for the whole world.

The family and I emptied that last load off of the rental truck. I made the long trek to return the truck to the other side of town, and made the long trek back to my new home from the rental site. When I arrived home, the rest of the family was already asleep. So I plopped myself down on the floor, surrounded by boxes, and flipped on the television. The cable wasn't turned on yet. So with the TV set up on a couple of milk crates, with rabbit ears sticking out, I turned on ABC. As I thought of the hard day of moving and the long day of unpacking ahead, I drifted off to a most welcomed sleep ...