... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Friday, January 22, 2010

Delusional in Elyria

I wish I could have been in my home state for the Tea Party protest in Elyria. From the audio I caught, Obama is beginning to sound desperate and delusional. He will likely become more hostile and radical as we go along here ... that the voters spoke out clearly in Massachusetts is of no consequence to this megalomaniac!

Are you starting to get this America?

Obama: "I'm not gonna stop fighting." Fighting, losing rounds but not giving up; I'm doin this and I'm doin that; "I, I, I, I'm doin this for you!" blah, blah, blah.

No Obama .... you are a statist and you are doing this for yourself, for your own power, for absolute power. You are a shame and a disgrace!