... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Friday, November 13, 2009

Meeps!

I love it! Some high schoolers have been interrupting class by uttering the nonsense word of a Sesame Street character. I guess they have been saying the word "meep." They're driving teachers and administrators nuts.

America! There is hope! This is the greatest piece of news I have heard in a long time. It says, "We're teenagers and screw your high-minded drivel! Screw the establishment!" They are screaming, "We are not sheep!" We are Americans ... the rugged individual is the authority ... not the pedantic hand-me-downs and ideas that history has always revealed to be roads to failure. Thanks, but I'll bend my own mind. We need more meepers and a lot less sheepers.

But beware my children ... do not be cowed and prodded as a whole for the sake of your modern distractions. Please, please meep ... for we are not sheep.

Explore what made this country great ... find out the truth.

What is the truth? Click Here