... "SNITCH ON YOUR NEIGHBOR" ... WISE WORDS FROM THE MAN WITH THE ANTI-MIDAS TOUCH.

WE ARE: LIVING THE ORWELLI
AN NIGHTMARE ... FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM.

PRINT YOUR FREE POSTER HERE!

"The fragmentation of power produced by the structure of our government is central to liberty, and when we destroy it, we place liberty in peril. Today's decision should have vindicated, should have taught, this truth; instead our judgment today has disregarded it."

This is the voice of the Supreme Court dissent. I stand with this dissent! I live this dissent!


OBAMACARE MUST FALL!



Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Tea Party Sign

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the rally in Washington D.C. on September 12th.
But, on the chance that I may have been able to make it, I had my sign ready. Here are the pictures of my double-sided sign.




The only way we can turn this around folks is to get people into Washington that are willing to pass the baton after their service is done. We need to root out career politicians and elect individuals that will commit to term limits. Washington D.C. has become a petri dish of festering corruption! Cleaning up this mess should be the Number One priority of the Contract From America. All concerned patriots should visit this link and register.